12 Day Explore Dubai & Oman
Air & Land
|Metropolitan Hotel Dubai||Dubai|
|Courtyard Marriott World Trade Center, Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi|
|Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet Al Ain Hotel||Al Ain|
|The View||Jebel Shams|
|Arabian Oryx Camp||Wahiba Sands|
|Sheraton Oman Hotel||Muscat|
Click a Date to Book OnlineHow to calculate single or triple prices
Click a Date to Book Online How to calculate single or triple prices
|2020 Dates & Prices|
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
During Ramadan (Apr 23 - May 23, 2020), historic and cultural sites may close early and operate with minimal staff. The order of sightseeing may be changed to accommodate the holiday observance. Traffic congestion is common during Ramadan. Some hotels and restaurants may not serve alcoholic beverages. Entertainment may be limited to be respectful of the holiday observance. Modest dress is suggested during Ramadan (no shorts, short skirts, or sleeveless tops). Use discretion when drinking, eating, and smoking in public between sunrise and sunset.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights Sydney-Dubai, Muscat-Sydney
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 10 nights First Class accommodations
- 3 nights Dubai
- 2 nights Abu Dhabi
- 1 night Al Ain
- 1 night Al Hamra
- 1 night Wahiba Sands Desert Camp
- 2 nights Muscat
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges including Dubai tourism fee
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 25 meals: 10 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 7 dinners (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Discover Dubai, the quintessential land of striking opulence that stands beside mosques
- Specially arranged lunch and meeting at Dubai's important Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding
- Admire the glitter of the gold souk with its dazzling displays
- Board a traditional abra for a ride on Dubai Creek, view a perfect snapshot of Dubai's contrasts
- An inside-look at world-class horse racing on a private visit to the Meydan Stables
- A fascinating visit to Camelicious Farm, the first and only camel dairy farm in the UAE
- Visit the world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa and enjoy panoramic views from level 124 of the building
- In ultra-sophisticated Abu Dhabi, visit the Falcon Hospital, a pioneer in the rescue of these birds
- Enjoy buffet lunch and breathtaking views on a double-decker dhow boat cruise on the Gulf
- Visit the Founders Memorial, which recognizes the achievements of Sheikh Zayed, known as the “Father of the Nation”
- Embark on a city tour of Abu Dhabi that includes a visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the Louvre Abu Dhabi
- In Al Ain, tour one of the world's oldest permanently inhabited settlements
- View Jabreen Castle in Oman, specially designed to imitate grand European palaces of the 1600s
- A remarkable drive through stark seas of sand dunes in the desert wilderness of Wahiba Sands
- Overnight at a desert camp accented by a glowing sunset and a BBQ dinner
- Stop at the Bimmah Sinkhole, a spectacular limestone crater with cool blue green waters
- In the white walled city of Muscat visit to the exquisite Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Farewell Dinner in Muscat enriched by a discussion on the status of women in Omani society
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight datesNote: Gratuities for tour manager and coach driver are included.
Is This Trip Right for You?
This active program covers a good amount of ground each day. Expect from two to three hours walking on some touring days. The pace is moderate, however, you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps. There are some visits including Wadi Bani Khalid which requires walking 1 mile with rough steps and an uneven path. A few early wake-ups, some between 6 and 7 am. Expect long drives, about two to three hours, between sites in UAE and Oman. Weather is very pleasant during the day from October through April but sometimes it becomes a little cold and windy in the evening. Dubai is an ultra-modern U.A.E. city built from desert sands. The majority of Dubai's citizens are foreign born and your tour manager will likely have foreign roots. Dubai's culture is diverse. Dress code will vary, and your tour manager will advise when and which sites require modest attire. This is a Small Group program. For more information, click here.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
1300 653 618
Gate 1 Travel Australia itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This first class hotel is situated along Sheikh Zayed Road.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located in business district of Abu Dhabi.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located on Jebel Hafeet mountain.Hotel Details
This first class hotel features panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and valley.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
The trip to Jordan was phenomenal. It was the best travel experience I have had. Our guide and tour manager Waleed was considerate and went to every effort to make sure our visit a pleasant and memorable one. If I ever get the chance to go back to Jordan, I would!Robin B. Opelika, AL
The trip was outstanding and exceeded my expectations! Our exceptional guide, Hend, deserves acknowledgement for performing extraordinary knowledge, professionalism, warmth and ensuring everyone had the best possible travel experiences!June T. Yonkers, NY
Trip went off without a hitch. We were surprised at the efficiency, not used to being walked through airports. The air you booked was perfect. Tour guide in Dubai (Lourdes) was way over the top outstanding. In fact, we think Gate 1 should hire her to teach and inspire other tour guides.Mary R. Stephenville, TX
Our trip was great. We liked our small group of 14. We had seen two very interesting and different countries. Gate 1 did a fine job as always in showing us highlights and important landmarks.Eva K. Brookside, NJ