14 Day Southern Adriatic: Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, North Macedonia & Greece
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book Online
Click a Date to Book Online
|2020 Dates & Prices|
Prices do not include gratuities.
Land only prices do not include arrival/departure transfers.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights Sydney-Dubrovnik, Athens-Sydney
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 12 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Dubrovnik
- 1 night Tivat
- 2 nights Tirana
- 2 nights Ohrid
- 2 nights Thessaloniki
- 1 night Kalambaka
- 2 nights Athens
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 25 meals: 12 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 8 dinners (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of local English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals.
- Tour the Franciscan Monastery with its 14th century pharmacy, the oldest still in function pharmacy in Europe
- Visit Kotor, one of the best preserved medieval towns in the Adriatic
- Enjoy prosciutto and local cheese tastings in Montenegro
- At Venice Art Mask Factory in Shkodra, marvel at the colorful handmade Venetian masks
- Discover lively Tirana, the beating heart of Albania, with its vibrant café culture and funky art
- Visit Bunk'Art 2, an ex-nuclear bunker that was converted to an Albanian history museum
- At one of the most famous wine cellars in Albania, sample different types of local wines
- Tour St. Naum Monastery with its world-renowned priceless icons and religious paintings
- Embark on a walking food tour, where you discover Thessaloniki's distinct local flavors
- In Thessaloniki, view the iconic 15th century White Tower, once used as a fort and prison
- View the Royal Tomb of King Philip and the priceless jewels and treasures in Vergina
- Tour Meteora’s mystical monasteries perched in mid-air, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore Athens - a living museum! Stand before the magnificent Parthenon
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight datesNote: Gratuities for tour manager and coach driver are included.
Is This Trip Right for You?
This moderately active trip covers a lot of ground most days. Expect up to three to four hours walking every touring day, where you could encounter some uneven surfaces, cobbled streets, stairs, and steep slopes. Some hiking may be required to access some sites. This is a Small Group program. For more information, click here.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
03 6251 3555
Gate 1 Travel Australia itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This first class hotel overlooks Srebreno Bay.Hotel Details
This deluxe hotel overlooks Boka Bay and the Montenegrin mountains.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located in the heart of Tirana's prestigious Blloku area.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is set between Lake Ohrid and the Galicica mountain.Hotel Details
This deluxe hotel is about a five minute drive from Aristotelous Square.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is situated at the foot of the rocks of Meteora at the small village of Kalambaka. It is surrounded by beautiful gardens, and has stunning views of the mountains.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
This was we felt, one of the very best Gate 1 trips ever. Our guide was over the top and the comradely of our group was warming. The sights, the stops, the history, educational aspect and the hotels were first class. We have friends that want to take this same trip next year. We look forward to our next Discovery trip!Carol S. Supply, NC
Fabulous. Exceeded our expectations. Gate 1 Travel continues to provide us with wonderful tours.Peter H. Clinton, CT
Outstanding! Great tour, great guide, great group.Jacqueline D. Avon, OH
We loved our trip- the countries we visited, the sights we saw, the guides we had in various cities, our driver Bronco and our exceptional tour guide Sandra!Cheryl T. Scottsdale, AZ
This trip was fabulous. Croatia and Slovena are beautiful and relaxing places. This was a small group of 20 people who were very friendly...Gate 1 allows for just enough free time and unlike other tour companies we did not spend a majority of the vacation on the bus getting from one place to the next. 2+ nights in some places added to the feeling of seeing a place. Hotels were all really close to center of things. Our hotel in Venice was literally a 3 minute walk to St. Mark’s Square. Our tour guide was funny, friendly and had a wealth of knowledge about all the places we went to. Local guides added variety to the tours. Even our bus driver engaged with us in a funny and friendly way. Great trip!Patrice G. New City, NY