11 Day Cinque Terre, Parma, Bologna & Lakes
Air & Land
Click a Date to Book OnlineHow to calculate single or triple prices
Click a Date to Book Online How to calculate single or triple prices
|2019 Dates & Prices|
Land only prices do not include arrival/departure transfers.
May 16 departure may be accommodated at the Grand Hotel Dino In Baveno instead of Stresa.
Passengers traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond their travel dates. All travelers are responsible to check if a visa is required for all countries on their itinerary. For visa information, check our Visas page.
Is This Trip Right for You?
- Small groups of maximum 22 travelers guaranteed
- Flights Sydney-Milan, Venice-Sydney
Other departure cities available. Click on date of departure for selection and prices
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 9 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Stresa
- 2 nights Turin
- 2 nights Santa Margherita Ligure
- 1 night Parma
- 2 nights Treviso Area
- Italian city hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates†
- 17 meals: 9 buffet breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners (including welcome & farewell dinners)
- Coffee and tea with all meals
- Wine is included with lunches and dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination & visit places that other tours miss
- Savor a lakeside lunch on Isola dei Pescatori, or Fishermen’s Island, on lovely Lake Maggiore
- In the Piedmont region, travel through rice plantations and taste local specialties
- Explore Turin and discover many famous sights of the House of Savoy, Italy's royal family
- Take a guided tour of the wine cellars followed by tasting in the famous Piedmont region
- Stay in Santa Margherita Ligure and enjoy free time in picturesque Portofino
- Marvel at the cliffside villages of Cinque Terre, “five towns” that seem suspended over the Ligurian Sea
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Parma and savor cheese & prosciutto tastings
- Take a walking tour of historic Bologna, famous for having the oldest university in Europe
- Enjoy a Prosecco tasting in its land of origin
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight datesNote: Gratuities for tour manager and coach driver are included.
Is This Trip Right for You?
This program is active. Walking is done over cobbled streets, uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. Expect most of the sightseeing to require three to four hours of walking as well as a considerable time standing. Many historical cities have specific driving regulations, with set drop off and pick up points, that result in extra walking to and from the sights. The pacing is active as many sites are included. This is a Small Group program. For more information, click here.
"More of the World for Less!"
Sign up for Gate 1 Travel's The Deal today! The Deal offers you unique, subscriber only savings that are available for a limited time only delivered to your inbox every week. Don't waste precious hours scouring the web trying to create a low-cost vacation package on your own; The Deal is a simple click away! Subscribe here.
455 Maryland Drive
Ft. Washington, PA 19034 USA
1300 653 618
Gate 1 Travel Australia itineraries may contain suggestions for activities for your leisure time; these suggestions do not constitute a recommendation nor an endorsement of any specific service provider and the decision to participate in any such activities should be made independently.
This first class hotel is located a few meters from the shore of Lake Maggiore.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is nestled in a garden and overlooks the beautiful Lake Maggiore.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is situated in the city center of Turin, nearby the Porta Nuova railway station.Hotel Details
This first class hotel is located in the heart of the Italian Riviera.Hotel Details
- Tours purchased while travelling may cost an extra 10% or more
- Tours often sell out. Avoid disappointment
- Save your cash. Credit card processing may not be possible locally
- Travel insurance only covers services purchased prior to departure
- Book Online or call to book these tours up to 1 week before your departure
- The day the optionals operate varies by the day of the week
Our trip was delightful! Loved every minute of it, Edwardo was a great host. He knew all of the places, and was very helpful and friendly. Loved that he kept us stocked in water ... The places we visited were awesome! We loved Galapagos and the Amazon and the trips inside those places. Also loved the Discovery tour. It was the right size and the hotels were great. We will definitely be taking more Gate 1 Discovery Tours ...Mike and Cheryl C. Lewisville, TX
We had a WONDERFUL trip...We were very pleased with the chance to sample local cuisine and wine. We enjoyed the smaller villages and feeling more immersed in the Italian culture. The weather was perfect, seeing the Alps every day was a real treat. Riccardo's choices of where to eat, to sample wines of the region, or try a local food specialty, was very much appreciated. We will continue to explore Gate 1 small group experiences if it continues to follow this model.Glen B. Eugene, OR
One of the best trips ever!!!!! I am planning on returning with my granddaughter. I want to mention our tour manager Mojo who was always on top of everything. I have only praises regarding this magic adventure, thank you Gate 1!Ana H. Coral Gables, FL
Enjoyed our trip, Georgio was an excellent tour director & organized our stay & tours well. He informed us of our schedules in a timely manner. The itinerary was great with diverse activities including tours of churches, palaces, winery & cooking session which we perfect. Liked the small group. All tour guides were passionate, knowledgable about their area & made it interesting. Walking tours gave us a good experience in towns.Rekha G. Uppr Marlboro, MD